


It was another hot breezy day but no thunderstorm. Riley and I had a great time at the library. It was a little hard for him to sit through all three stories so we visited the children's section and returned for the craft. The theme was "Things That Go" and Riley made a race car. After story time, Riles and I checked out some small shops on base. It was back to work for Ben so it was pretty quiet around the house. I want everyone to know why there aren't any pictures of Sarah, my wonderful, beautiful, and loving daughter-in-law on this blog. She hasn't felt very well and doesn't want here picture taken, yet. I promise there will be some pictures. Later in the evening, Benny, Riley, and I went back to the pier and saw two maybe three manatees. They are huge!!! The water was really choppy but it was pretty calm by the dock and that's where Benny spotted one. It's weird to see this enormous body under water and then it slowly surfaces with it's snout sticking out of the water. My pictures aren't great but it was totally amazing to see the manatees. Tomorrow, I will get a pass to get on and off base so Riley and I will start exploring the surrounding area. This should really be an adventure with my sense of direction. Did you know there is a I Dream of Jeannie Lane in Cocoa Beach? There's also a natural history museum that sounds interesting. Hopefully, Sarah will join us but she is content to stay home at this stage in her pregnancy. She isn't sick all the time but there are surprise attacks of nausea and headaches. We are enjoying our visit and have gotten the book of baby names out. Until tomorrow.

Tell Sarah I hope see feels better. That must stink. Looks like Riley is having a great time with you. We saw a manatee and it's baby visiting Greg's mom this year and it was amazing. They are such big creatures. Well, on with the adventure!
ReplyDelete